It is simple to use Coinmedia system. It is based on CPM model. Advertiser needs to create a banner (or some different banners) and add it to Coinmedia system. If Advertiser is singular (only one) he will have all views/clicks from the ad-slot. If there is more orders for the same ad-slot, he receives the relevant portion of view. Advertiser can choose several websites to place the same ad banner. There are list of category to choose among.
You may have only one account which you can use both for earning and bidding. Opening more than one account is prohibited and can lead to ban.
CPM stands for Cost-Per-Mile and it gives you an idea how much 1000 unique views of the particular ad-slot cost. Currently Coinmedia use only this model. CPC stands for Cost-Per-Click - this gives you a average price for one unique ad click within the ad-slot CTR stands for Click-Thru-Rate and it shows how big percentage of visitors clicks on ads (if the CTR is 3% then 3 out of 100 visitors clicked the ad).
Coinmedia has a strict policy of restricting ads on websites that may contain sexual material, violent content, malware, spyware, adware, or potentially harmful activities.
Your total cost is based on publisher price per 1000 views. The decision where to place your ad is made by you. You can cancel or stop your ad anytime if unhappy with the results or increase it to get more clicks if you see it is working well.
Placing ad is very easy. Just create attractive banner, choose right category and one or more website. Always check CTR, CPM stats. Tip: sometimes smaller and cheaper website will give you better value than large and popular website.
First you fill up the form for creating new ad-slot (button: Add sites). Then copy created ad-tag and paste it to your website HTML code. Your ad will be shown immediately. Do not modify ad-tag in any way as it could stop working properly and you will lose potential earnings.
You can create as many ad-slots for one website, as you wish.
Your earning depends on different factors. Main ones are: amount of traffic, quality of content and positioning of ad-slots. Ads located on the header will generate more clicks than ads inside. All your earnings will be automatically calculated and added to your general balance amount.
Maybe you should increase minimum price for your ad-slots. And if it's not the solution, check the traffic has a good portion of unique visitors as these are ones we are counting only. If you have healthy traffic, advertisers will find you!
Payments and Withdrawals
Minimum deposit is 0.005 BTC and you can make it within your "Acount" page. We need at least 2 confirmation before your funds are added to your balance. Please do not send less, It simply will not be added.
Withdrawals are instant. You can make a withdrawal on your "Account" page. Minimum withdraval is 0.004 BTC and there is 0.0001 BTC fee towards miners.
A free network is the network of ads spaces with traffic of low or questionable quality.
This network consists of the following websites:
- Websites that use free hosting or domains (such as blogspot, weebly, faucetfly, etc.).
- Websites with two or more pop-up (pop-under) windows.
- Websites with lots of ads.
- Websites with a large amount of traffic that comes from CAP.
- Websites with a low (quality) of content.
- Faucets with a zero (or insufficient for payout) balance.
- Websites that pass the test of traffic quality.
- The third-party advertising networks.
- Websites with an index of more than 3 000 000 Alexa Ranking.
On the advertising spaces with low CTR can be put unpaid advertising. It needs to determine the quality of traffic and form the correct websites rating.
- Place banners on pages with auto redirection.
- Use more than one account.
- Place more than 5 banners on the page.
- The total number of banners on the page must not exceed 15.
- Place banners in the invisible part of the page.
- Place banners on pages without content.
- Use any means of cheating, use of robots.
- The website must not contain links to viruses, phishing or any sort of malware.
- The website must not encourage or cheat visitors to click on ads.
- Place ad blocks on sites:
- that are in development;
- have content for adults;
- participate in CAP or click-clubs;
- that contain more than 3 pop-up or pop-under windows;
- violate the copyright of the content.
The administration has the right to suspend displaying ads on the website that violate these rules. In some cases, the administration reserves the right to block users account and withhold all funds on the account. Placing ad block on your site you automatically agree with the rules above. It is strictly forbidden to use advertising charges for orders advertising on your resources. In case of violation of this rule the account will be deactivated without refunds.